07 September 2006

Survey! Your thoughts on Martyrdom please

I have put together a survey, found here, because of the great intrigue forged from my last two posts on martyrdom and people's willingness to die for Christ versus the practicality of it. I am welcoming everyone to fill out the survey and pose your opinions on this.

The survey is only ten questions, but each one has great signifigance. It will only take a few minutes, though I would appreciate as much honesty and well thought through responses as you can muster and have time for. Plus, this is anonymous. It will only be up for 30 days (after that I will just do another). Only one entry per person, please, though the same computer can be used.

Thank you so much. This will be a wonderful bit of assitance as I continue my studies on martyrdom and persecution, and try to better understand the sentiments of the modern Christian as compared to those of the ancient and medieval ones.

Click here for the survey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home